“Primary” package includes:
◊ A designated security consultant registered at the city hall for a full year (12 months from the date of signing the contract)
◊ 2 annual one day visits (one per semester):
- 1st visit: An initial analysis of the company to fully understand the business, operations, and practices vis-à-vis hazardous materials.
- 2nd visit: Presentation of the audit report with recommendations.Analysis and evaluation of corrective actions. Assembly of information necessary to prepare the annual report.
◊ Preparation of the Annual Report required for the entrepreneur and made available to regulatory authorities for a period of 5 years.
The Secondary Options
- Writing an accident report without mandatory reporting of event
- Writing an accident report with mandatory reporting of event
- Development of a security plan
- Training ADR 1.3 “supervisors”, “logistics and transport personnel “
- Training IMDG 1.3 “supervisors and logistics personnel”